August has always been big for his age, but he is truly becoming a big boy. He will indeed be a little boy for some time, but he is understanding and doing many big boy things. He knows his alphabet and now spells many things we see on signs and the like. Yesterday we went to the library and at the entrance, in giant stone letters is written Library. August stopped us in his tracks (we were holding hands) and began to recite aloud, L-i-b-r-a-r-y. I congratulated him and then asked him what those letters spelled and he answered me, "library". I am so, so proud of August! He also recites the house numbers as we take walks in our neighborhood. Now we need to embark on teaching him to tie his shoes. I had started that before Ocean was born....then I became a whirlwind of doing this and that. Besides, I really think Brian will be a much better suited teacher of that skill.
Way to go August!
Way to go August!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for sharing...