Earth Day & Arbor Day Playdate




This April, August, Ocean and I hosted our first "Earth day & Arbor Day" playdate at our house. Unfortunately I got my evites out too late for many to attend. My sweet friends Stacey & Benny and their kiddos came. Stacey took this pic of Ocean & I that day (it is probably the best picture taken of me in a long while).

We had fun planting some Texas wildflowers in egg cartons, plastic cups and a milk carton. The kids enjoyed playing in the dirt, jumping on the trampoline and just being outside on that beautiful day. I enjoyed the friends and laughter, reading some stories to the kids and the beautiful dwarf peach tree my friend Benny brought us. (I'll have a picture of it up soon).

Yes, big oops on the photos I forgot to rotate before posting. It is late and I REALLY should be sleeping!

loves,
Elizabeth

Comments